This year our holiday tradition of helping others continues with our helping the youth of Camden. We are pairing with Heart of Camden to provide supplies and snacks for their programs at the Michael J. Doyle Fieldhouse. Once again, we are reaching out to our friends, associates and employees to help us meet this need. Below is a list of needed items. Please help if you can.
- Athletic Balls (Kick Balls, Dodge Balls, etc.)
- Basketballs (mens 29.5 & womens 28.5)
- Coloring & Activity books (60) Coloring and Activity books (preferably all the same, and all need to have a mix of coloring and activities)
- Board Games (Hungry Hippos, Operation, Connect 4, Checkers, Floor Puzzles, Jenga, Memory Game, Candy Land, Scrabble)
- Jump Ropes, Indoor Volleyball Net systems
- Gift Cards Home Depot, Staples, Ikea, Walmart, Grocery Stores, Gas Stations, etc..
- Welcome Home Baskets
- Back to school supplies; Book bags, spiral notebooks, markers, pencils, rulers, etc..
- Cases of bottled water
- Cases of healthy snacks
- Tickets to Local sporting events, children plays, movie theatres, museums and amusement parks
- Monetary Donations
Please bring your donations to R. Craig Lord Construction Company, Inc. Office at 1237 N. Church Street, Moorestown, NJ 08057 by Wednesday, December 16th 2015. Our office hours are 8 am to 4 pm, Monday- Friday. Any questions, please call the office: 856-235-4237.
Heart of Camden, a non-profit, Community Development Corporation whose mission is to restore the dignity and quality of life of the Waterfront South Community through programs of housing restoration, economic expansion and human development.